CWT’s cleanroom assembly serves a variety of medical device OEMs, designers, and researchers who are looking for high-quality cleanroom assembly services performed in the United States. Our assembly facility is coupled with our coiling, grinding, and forming services enables us to provide competitive pricing and lead times for fully assembled medical device components.
Our full-service capabilities include:
- ISO Class 7 Cleanroom
- ISO 13485 Certified
- 2,000 Sq. Ft of assembly space
- Assembly of ultra-fine wire parts and sub-assemblies
- Custom guidewires assembly
- Continuous coil assembly
- Customized medical and dental surgical components
Cleanroom manufacturing and assembly has increasingly moved toward turnkey manufacturing. This trend has resulted in preferences of OEMs to choose manufacturers who can perform multiple services under one roof – including welding, forming, and assembly. The ability to provide full packaging and sterilization services is a valuable asset due to the increased demand for disposable medical products.
Current Trends: Medical device assembly manufacturers are eager to automate their processes that attach plastic medical tubing to valves, catheters, connectors, and other devices. Key reasons include increased levels of quality control, increased demand for higher volumes of tubing assemblies, and increasingly stringent quality requisites for production tracking.
Following CWT’s Standard Operating Procedures, cleanroom technicians adhere to strict cleanliness controls while performing the following services:
- CleanRoom Assembly – Assembly of medical devices and other bioburden-sensitive machined parts
- Medical Device Packaging – Requires a certified clean room
- CleanRoom Welding – Multi-axis, fiber beam delivery with pulse shaping capabilities
- Additional CleanRoom Services – Assembly with other components, pad printing, inspection, sorting, kitting and packaging
From ultrafine wire precision coiling and forming to custom wire welding and assembly, we have incorporated multiple medical device component manufacturing capabilities all under one roof to save you time and money.